*******

I am back into a routine. Well, for me it is routine. Depending on what time I work in the morning, I have been trying VERY hard to wake up with enough time to make my coffee, eat breakfast (that is a big deal for me), and take vitamins. More importantly, I try to make sure I have enough time to read my bible and/or journal.

My coffee turned out yicky this morning and I can't figure out why. I use the same amount of beans every morning, the same amount of water in the french press, and the water is boiling. How can this go wrong? But it did. I guess I could blame it on the creamer.

It's snowing again. And it's not that I don't think the snow is lovely, because it is fun to look at, but really I am just done with it. Done with needing my husband to shovel again; done having to put tall socks and boots on everywhere I go unless I forfeit warmth and comfort for fashion (which, much to my surprise I have been choosing the first over the latter, which is SO unlike me).

Last night I slept in the "extra room". We took the crib out, the clothes, and all the stuff that was for our little baby, and we bought a futon and a fabulous dresser from the used furniture store, "It 'll Do". (not quite sure why that name - but it is a great store) So, I wanted to try out the futon last night. I had a hard time falling asleep as all I could think about was, "This is the room she used to fall asleep in." It was almost overwhelming to the point of me getting up and leaving until I realized part of the overwhelming feeling was that it was just SO stuffy in that small room. It's a good thing I turned a small fan on every night while the baby was with us.

My sister's band is playing a gig this weekend in Saratoga Springs. I want to be a crazy girl and go hear her saturday night and come back afterwards. Hey, it's potentially the last gig JMB will play, can you blame me?

Comments

Popular Posts