just another Tuesday.

This is why I didn't want to start another blog: I feel as though I have run out of things to write. Well, I would sound like a broken record if I wrote every day. All day long I think of things to write about, but then I sit down at a computer and its like blank.

Shopping is almost done for Christmas. I almost bought all of Pier 1 (for myself), and it wouldn't have taken much to spend way too much money on Rick's presents. So, now it's the wrapping part so that is what I started last night. And the bottom of my tree won't look so lonely.

For the time being, the bags of presents are sitting on the floor of the baby's room. We haven't gone in there since two weeks ago, but we are starting to open the door and move things around slowly but surely. As I look around the house, I have realized that as Christmas came out at our house, the baby stuff stated getting moved up to the bedroom behind the closed door. It makes me sad...

The snow covered trees outside my window is so pretty - but, I would prefer to stay in here and look at it all day instead of going to work today. Anyone want to pretend to be me for the day? ;)

Comments

  1. Did you get my facebook message to you? Continuing to pray for you and Rick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts